TOP 3 SELLING PRODUCTS
- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Kuker Ranken 572S Hand Level
Kuker-Ranken Hand Levels are hand-finished for smooth and accurate operation with etched glass prisms and precision ground lenses. There are no exposed screws to cause adjustment failure. When taken apart for cleaning, they can be completely assembled and adjusted in the field. The interiors are non-glare and the exterior has a highly visible baked orange acrylic finish. All hand levels include a leather carrying case with belt loop and snap flap, parts list and instructions.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in its original packaging with all original tags and labels attached.
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of the shipment date. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. However, if the item is defective, than we will cover the cost of shipping. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item.
All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)