TOP 3 SELLING PRODUCTS
- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
Dials, Levers, And Knobs
The two knobs on the front panel control gimbal pitch and yaw, and the right/left levers and Focus Adjustment Knob are used to tune flight controller settings and the gimbal camera in real-time, allowing you to pull focus and set aperture.
For quick camera adjustments, you can customize several shortcut buttons for particular groups of settings, or save frequently used settings.
Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions like focus peaking, color waveform, obstacle avoidance, and home point resetting, or close warnings and tips mid-flight, all without using an app.
Rotate the dials or the toggle the right/left levers while holding certain buttons to control gimbal roll, shutter speed, aperture, or ISO.
Detachable Design, CrystalSky Compatibility
The CrystalSky monitor mounts to the Cendence remote controller via the Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket. The Cendence remote controller's antennas, PCB, mounting bracket, and battery are all detachable, making its hardware easily upgradable, allowing you to customize the controller for compatibility with future DJI aircraft.
Dual Operator Control
When precision camera control is required, the Cendence remote controller can connect as either a master or slave controller with the Inspire 2's remote controller or another Cendence remote controller
- SDI and HDMI ports support broadcasting at 1080i50 and 720p60
- Connect DJI Focus, or other compatible accessories via the CAN port
- The USBA port supports connectivity with other mobile devices
Cendence uses a detachable battery that operates for up to four hours. If you run out of power, just swap in a charged battery or charge Cendence via the power port. Cendence uses the same batteries as CrystalSky monitors, enhancing product synergy.
Practical accessories make using Cendence easy. The Cendence Support Rig takes on part of the controller's weight, making it easier to hold for longer periods of time. Control Stick Covers prevent dust from entering both sticks, ensuring smooth and reliable control. The Interchangeable Mobile Device Holder lets you attach a phone or tablet instead of a CrystalSky monitor.
- 1 Cendence Remote Controller
- 1 WB37 Intelligent Battery
- 1 Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket
- 1 Cendence Remote Controller Support Rig
- 1 Screwdriver
- 2 Screws
- 2 Cendence Control Stick Covers
- 1 Cendence Control Stick Cover Mounting Key
- 1 Remote Controller Strap
- 1 Cendence Patch Antenna
Compatible with the Inspire 2, Matrice 200 Series, CrystalSky Intelligent Battery, Cendence - Mobile Device Holder
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in its original packaging with all original tags and labels attached.
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of the shipment date. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the item. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. However, if the item is defective, than we will cover the cost of shipping. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item.
All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)