- Our Return Policy
- The Benchmark Advantage
- Product Reviews
2.5 lb Engineer hammer with 15" hickory handle
- Forged tool steel head with clear lacquer finish to deter rust
- Striking face is precision machined with proper radius and chamfer (bevel), providing safer performance
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and RC 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness
- 15" American-made hickory handle, kiln dried before turning
- Handle is hydraulically inserted into head and secured with a serrated aluminum wedge, providing a very secure mechanical bond
- Made in USA
We will issue a refund in the original form of payment for merchandise that is unused & in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
All merchandise returned after 14 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee & refund will only be available as store credit.
The customer is responsible for return
shipping of any returned products, some exclusions may apply.
- Every product comes with Benchmark's lifetime support. If your confused on something, we have experts on staff ready to help with post-sale support.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery
- Pickup at any of our local stores
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)